Wednesday 26 October 2011

My day

I've had an amazing day today. I went to town with my mum. I went because we needed a dress, some make-up, and shoes for me, I got them! We're going to a party on Friday, you see.
 I couldn't make my mind up with the dress, so in the end, I'm sticking to the black one with starts on. My shoes are like brogues with small heels. I  love them, but they're a bit small in some areas. They squish my toes a bit, but I love them.
We went into the dress shop and saw this lacy dress. It was red and gorgeous, but it was too big on the chest area, and there was a lump on the back. It's for teenagers, so it has to be a bit bigger.
The other dress I checked out, felt like waterproof, but it was much nicer than the other one. I suppose I like them equally. It was gorgeous. It had horizontal coloured stripes.
Orange, blue, yellow and white (a tad of black).
It fit perfectly, but was too big in the chest area!
So yeah, I'm sticking to the right dress.
I'm wearing purple opaque tights. My brothers girlfriend said every ones going green, red and all that, so I'll be the only one wearing purple and will stand out.
My mum bought me my first proper make-up. An eye-shadow pallet with mixed bright colours (I'm going purple :D) and a little lip gloss.
My mum thinks I don't need make-up, cause I'm too young, she also says I'm beautiful (yeah right).
There wasn't really anything for my mum anywhere. She got under vests for when she's wearing her blouses and some emery nail boards, but there was no tops, or pants.
Anyway, it was a fun day, and I really enjoyed it.

Mimi says BAII ♥ :D

1 comment:

  1. So really a day of Dresses and make up and tights, what a NIGHTMARE if I was you!

    ReplyDelete