Tuesday 25 October 2011

Daily maybe?

Haii!
I'm just sitting here, listening to Panic! At The Disco, Shiloh and Paramore.
I thought I'd blog :)
Might listen to Skrillex in a sec :)
Hey, so I've been watching 2012 videos, and let me just say, it won't happen.
The sun will send a flare that will cut off electricity for a bit. Nothing serious. But, there isn't a doubt that the world WON'T end.
I don't get why people think it will. Seriously, it's just a stone and they ran out of space to carve.
Seriously.
Anyway, I've been drawing lately, going to start up a drawing business :P
Yupp, that's Lady Gaga :)
Taking requests from friends :)
Yay, Paramore!!

Well, better go, and before I go, I'm working on homework. It's powerful people homework we've got over half term (Half term now! Yay!)
So me and Ellie (Friend) are doing Lady Gaga :)
Will post the VIDEO up :)
Byee x

1 comment:

  1. Hay so a drawing buissness ay!
    I'm getting involved in too many things!

    ReplyDelete